What’s the difference between a tourist trap and a tourist attraction?

Visitors who are looking to see the sights of the Japanese capital can use an extension visa that allows them to travel up to 30 days from their home country to visit one of the city’s attractions.However, some Japanese visitors who are trying to visit Tokyo’s most famous sights are worried that they will be […]

Read More